Please pray for us

Please keep me and my husband in your prayers. We are going through some tough times, but its not marriage problems, just other things. It is just rough right now because of several things. Please keep us in your prayers. Thanks and I love all of you on the forums, you are such a blessing!

When we pray our Rosary tonight I will keep you and your husband in my intentions.

I’ll remember you and your husband in my prayers and Masses this week.
Dear Lord please surround Kristy and her husband with Your light and love
and help them in all their needs.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings and in particular we thank you for a loving spouse and a good marriage. We lift up the intentions tonight of our sister Kristy (AngelRose81)and her husband who are experiencing challenges and difficulties in their daily lives at this time. Dear Lord, we ask you to strengthen them and give them courage; to provide them with a strong faith in each other and especially in you; to help them to return to You in prayer and grow in their love for You and in understanding your will for them and your plan for their lives; we pray that their basic needs may be met for employment, shelter, food, and that all anxieties about financial matters may be melted away; and we pray for your mercy, favor, and continued blessings on them as a married couple and as individuals.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your chosen people.

Amen.

Praying for you and your husband during this difficult time.
May you feel His grace, strength and love every minute of every day.

Our Father

For Kristy and Husband~

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Prayer to Saint Joseph

We come to you, O blessed Joseph, in our distress. Having sought the aid of your most blessed spouse, we now confidently implore your assistance also. We humbly beg that, mindful of the affection which bound you to the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God, and of the fatherly love with which you cherished the child Jesus, you will lovingly watch over the heritage which Jesus Christ purchased with His blood, and by your powerful intercession help us in our urgent need. Prudent guardian of the Holy Family, protect the chosen people of Jesus Christ; drive far from us, most loving father, all error and corrupting sin. From your place in heaven, most powerful protector, graciously come to our aid in this conflict with the powers of darkness, and as of old you delivered the Child Jesus from danger of death, so now defend the holy Church from the snares of the enemy and from all adversity. Extend to each one of us your continual protection, that, led on by your example, and borne up by your strength, we may be able to live and die in holiness and obtain everlasting happiness in heaven. Amen.

Remember, most pure spouse of Mary, ever Virgin, my loving protector, Saint Joseph, that no one ever had recourse to your protection or asked for your aid without obtaining relief. Confiding, therefore, in your goodness, I come before you and humbly implore you. Despise not my petitions, foster-father of the Redeemer, but graciously receive them. Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings and in particular we thank you for a loving spouse and a good marriage. We lift up the intentions tonight of our sister Kristy (AngelRose81)and her husband who are experiencing challenges and difficulties in their daily lives at this time. Dear Lord, we ask you to strengthen them and give them courage; to provide them with a strong faith in each other and especially in you; to help them to return to You in prayer and grow in their love for You and in understanding your will for them and your plan for their lives; we pray that their basic needs may be met for employment, shelter, food, and that all anxieties about financial matters may be melted away; and we pray for your mercy, favor, and continued blessings on them as a married couple and as individuals.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your chosen people.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings and in particular we thank you for a loving spouse and a good marriage. We lift up the intentions today of our sister Kristy (AngelRose81)and her husband who are experiencing challenges and difficulties in their daily lives at this time. Dear Lord, we ask you to strengthen them and give them courage; to provide them with a strong faith in each other and especially in you; to help them to return to You in prayer and grow in their love for You and in understanding your will for them and your plan for their lives; we pray that their basic needs may be met for employment, shelter, food, and that all anxieties about financial matters may be melted away; and we pray for your mercy, favor, and continued blessings on them as a married couple and as individuals.

Amen.

Praying!

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for your many blessings and in particular we thank you for a loving spouse and a good marriage. We lift up the intentions today of our sister Kristy (AngelRose81)and her husband who are experiencing challenges and difficulties in their daily lives at this time. Dear Lord, we ask you to strengthen them and give them courage; to provide them with a strong faith in each other and especially in you; to help them to return to You in prayer and grow in their love for You and in understanding your will for them and your plan for their lives; we pray that their basic needs may be met for employment, shelter, food, and that all anxieties about financial matters may be melted away; and we pray for your mercy, favor, and continued blessings on them as a married couple and as individuals.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.