Please pray for Vanessa, an 18 year old prostitute

The Lord sent an 18 year old girl that has turned to prostitution. She was choked into unconsciusness by a “John” and dumped in another city. She had not heard of the unfathomable love that God has for her. I advised her that God was calling on her to turn away from sin and toward Him. I gave her a New Testament and have prayed for her since. Looking at this child tore at my heart. God bless all of you.

Will pray for Vanessa. May her spirit be turned towards Him and to his unfathomable love for us. Bless you for taking the time to talk to her and guide her, too.

Elizabeth

Will keep Vanessa in daily prayer

As a mother of young adult girls, this really touches my heart. She has so much good to offer the world. God has so much love for her… I pray that she can feel the love of our Father and move her life in his direction.

:gopray2: For Vanessa

I will pray for Vanessa’s conversion :signofcross:

Praying for this young girl’s soul,have three granddaughters her age,satan has a hold on her, but cannot match GOD’s power and mercy

Father, I lift Vanessa up to you and I ask that You free her from this slavery. Enlighten her heart that she come to know You, that she renounce this path that leads into darkness and death. Open the way before her to return to life in You.

Through Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God, forever and ever.

Amen

Saint Margaret of Cortona, pray for Vanessa

:signofcross:

Bless you all! I came into contact with her shortly after she had been pushed form the car. She was hysterical and her eyes expressed pure fear. She held my arm as I was all that she had right then. In the time I had with her, I tried to express God’s love for her. I am sure that she has either not heard this before, or it had no meaning when she heard it. I carry pocket-sized NTs with me. I gave her one with a small inscription inside the cover of Phillipians 4:13.

I tried very hard not to be judgmental, and called her to repentance, telling her that this was not the purpose of her life. She knew the scripture story of the woman caught in adultery, but did not know what Christ admonished her to do. She knows it now. I can only pray, aided of course, by all of you. May Christ’s peace be with you all, and with her.

Father, please guide Venessa with Your light, Your power, and Your love, to leave the life she’s been living and to follow You. Amen.

Father, I bring to you Vanessa – may you steer her away from sin and temptation and fill her with the desire to learn more about Your love and Your will for her through our friend and brother In Christ, po18guy.

Amen.

May the Lord Jesus Christ who converted Mary Magdalene from a sinner to be his follower convert our sister in christ Vanessa from her way . Lord please speak to her and make her feel your love Amen.

Only Virigin Mary please pray for Vanessa and for all of us may we understand your love to us

I am going to pray for Venessa during my next rosary.

May The Lord watch over her…

Praying

Praying for Vanessa…

Lord, please keep Vanessa safe from harm, and snd St. Michael to keep her protected. Please surround her with angels that will lead her to You, so that she will find another way for her life. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Father, I continue to ask for Your care, protection, and guidance for Vanessa. Make her shine as bright as the light from above so that others may see Your goodness through the change in her, so that she may guide others out of the darkness. In remain Your lord, now and forever, and I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Praying for Vanessa,that the HOLY SPIRIT will guide her and bring her to a good place in her heart and soul,to YOU JESUS.

Praying for Vanessa.

:blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.