Please Pray for Vera

Please pray for Vera who will be undergoing a heart cath Wednesday. She’s already had one open heart surgery but is having continuous chest pain. Thank you.

She is in my Prayers God Bless.

GLORIOUS Archangel Saint Raphael,
Great prince
Of the heavenly court,
Illustrious for your gifts
Of wisdom and grace,
Guide of those
Who journey by land or sea,
Consoler of the afflicted,
And refuge of sinners.

I beg you to assist me
In all my needs
And in all the sufferings
Of this life,
As once you helped
The young Tobias
On his travels.

And because you are
The “Medicine of God”,
I humbly pray you
To heal the many infirmities
Of my soul
And all the ills
Which afflict my body,
If it be for my greater good.

I specially ask of you
The favor of helping and watching over Vera,
who will be undergoing a heart cath on Wednesday

And the grace
Of angelic purity,
Which makes me fit
To be the temple
Of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

St. Raphael,
Of the glorious seven
Who stand before the throne
Of Him who lives and reigns,
Angel of Health!
The Lord has filled your hand
With balm from heaven
To soothe or cure our pains
Heal or cure
The victim of disease,
And guide our steps
When doubtful of our ways!

Amen.

Lord please be with Vera during and after her surgery Wed. Thank you,
mlz

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

She is surely very weak and tired also.
Jesus, please lay Your hand gently on her heart and heal her, and give her ease and vitality. Help her to live the wholesome life that is witness to Your love and healing power.

Thank You, Jesus

Vera is in my prayers.

For Vera …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for Vera.

Praying for Vera and her surgery tomorrow. Lord send Your Holy angels to watch over Vera and her doctors.
Thank you our dear and precious Lord,
Amen.
mlz

Lord, hear the prayers of those who pray for Vera, have mercy on her and heal her so that she can continue to serve You so well in the elderly and ill.

Jesus, please lay Your hand gently on Vera’s heart and heal her, and give her ease and vitality. Help her to live the wholesome life that is witness to Your love and healing power.
Thank You, Jesus

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dear God in heaven.
Please watch over Vera and keep her at peace and free of anxiety in preparation for her procedure.
please help her through the surgery and see her to a full recovery.
to live and be happy.

GBY

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Thank you all for your prayers. Vera’s doctor said she could return to work this week if she’s feeling good.

Praying that her recovery continues…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Vera returned to work today, but she sounded very tired.

Lord, thank you for Vera and for all the kind souls like her who bring your tenderness and care to the elderly. Thank you for your care of Vera. Please strengthen her body and her generous heart and give her joy.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.