Please pray for vindication against my opponent

Please read

I have made bad choices as far as "friends" in m life. When I decided to change I had to get rid of certain people in my life. One was a former "best friend" who wasn't ever really my friend. This was twelve years ago. Since then I believe he has destroyed my reputation with his lies.
People who I always thought I was on good terms with don't speak to me and give me dirty looks. When a friend from high school died from pancreatic cancer last year I was not even told about it. I just found out by happenstance. I inquired as to where he was buried and I went to pay my respects, but I think his next-of-kin deliberately gave me the wrong cemetery address because I couldn't find his grave even with the help of the people who work there. This hurt me very much and it wasn't the first time this was done, and that's why I have a good idea that is what exactlly happened. This then these things get turned around on me as an example of me being a "bad person" or a "bad friend" by my former "best friend."

I'm pretty sure that this (as well as a multitude of other examples of slander against me) is the result of this one person. It bothers me that people even listen to him and takes what he says about me as true because he does the same ting to them and they know it. Which can give you an idea of the enviroment I grew up in . He was a drug dealer back then (stupid of me, I know) and I think he's still one now.

We weren't supposed to be around each other by law because of an incident when we were
both around 10 years old when he and his freinds back then started a fight with my brother and when my father came out to stop it he accused him of hitting him (which he didn't do) and had him aressted. It was settled in arbitration. I only started hanging out with him because on a rainy day all the kids were waiting for the school bus under our portico to stay dry and he wasn't allowed on my property so he had to wait in the rain. I felt sorry for him and I told him to come up under portico to stay dry. We became "friends"- so to speak. I thought it was the right thing to do, and since I would get picked on in school (in which he would participate) I thought like a lot of kids that this would stop it and I would have friends. I was very naive and lonely.

He always has slandered me and my reputation. He uses other people to do his dirty-work and gets them to gang up on me so I can't fight back. It was always and still is: me against everybody else. He is still doing things like this to hurt me and instigate problems, and intimidate me. I would always fight back with the truth, but it never ends because he never stops and the other people involved want his approval ( I guess.) It obvious I just had to just get away.

I believe he's been starting in by apparently using his "new" freinds who I never met. Why? I don't know. I haven't done anything vindictive or vengeful and I keep quite so no one can accuse of of such things. I try very hard to forgive and turn the other cheek, but after such a long time it wears me down terribly. He would best be described as a [destructive] narcissist. They are known to do this, as well as steal, and cheat (among other things.) This is a major factor to my depression and PTSD.

Please pray to God to vindicate my against this person and all his cronies.

God will help you and see you through these times. Stay strong in your faith no matter how tough things are... persevere and you will make it through.

I'm praying for you!

Praying.

Praying that if you don't get defended by someone (or don't defend yourself) you will be able to ignore the calumny coming against you, pray for your persecutors, and even turn the other cheek. Amen.

Praying for you for peace and a healthy future

Praying for your protection and peace of mind ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear Polly how awful for you.I cannot imagine how difficult your life
must be with all this going on.Please know we are praying for you
God bless

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Polly,

Lifting you in prayer ... for faith and courage during this challenging time in your life.

Be assured of God's love for you.

Peace,

Kathleen

"I am simply content to find myself always imperfect, and in this I find my joy. Good deeds count as nothing, if done without love" ~ St. Therese of Lisieux

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Give me O Lord, I pray Thee
firm faith, unwavering hope
perfect charity.
Pour into my heart
the Spirit of wisdom and understanding
the Spirit of counsel and spiritual strength
the Spirit of knowledge and true godliness
and the Spirit of Thy holy fear
Light eternal, shine in my heart
Power eternal, deliver me from evil
Wisdom eternal, scatter the darkness of my ignorance
Might eternal, pity me
Grant that I may ever seek Thy face
with all my heart and soul and strength;
and, in thine infinite mercy,
bring me at last to Thy holy presence
where I shall behold Thy glory
and possess Thy promised joys

St. Alcuin of York (735-804)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.