Please pray for work for my husband and that I can get an extension on my unemployment

Please pray for work for my husband and that I can get an extension on my unemployment.

Amanda I'll pray for you both at Mass today.

I'll keep you in my prayers as well.

Praying that you have the means to support your family ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Thank you for all your prayers! God bless!

Our Dear Lord, Jesus,

We humbly approach your throne in prayer on behalf of Amanda. Such a difficult time for this couple; I am lifting them up to you Lord. I lay their burdens at your feet and ask that you help this couple with this adversity in their lives. Please provide Amanda’s husband with a good job and Lord may You please allow Amanda’s unemployment to be extended. Thank you Lord. In Your Precious HOLY Name. Amen

Done. :signofcross:

I am praying for both of you. May God grant you what is best for you.

Alma:byzsoc:

Oh Lord you know the wants and needs of this couple. Please bring them what they need to live and survive.

Lord, please lead Amanda's husband to the right employer and help her get an extension on her unemployment benefits. Protect this couple and help them support themselves. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.