Please pray for

Please pray for my family especially for my daughters conversion and for her to see the importance of going back to school so that she does not have to be a waitress for the rest of her life and can help care for her children. Please pray for my son who struggles daily with diabetes and needs a job. Also for my son in Iraq please pray for all of our soldiers and their safe return home. For my husband and his health and sanity. For my grandchildren that God will watch over them in the absence of their parents.

O Lord, I lift up to you all of Toni’s intentions. Please grant all of these, Lord, in accord with Your will. In Jesus name we pray.

Praying

Prayers promised

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying, Annem

Lord, I pray for Toni’s family. Amen.

Dear Toni you have a whole heap of problems. I know you must be hurting.

I ask God for your daughter’s conversion and for her to see the importance of going back to school so that she does not have to be a waitress for the rest of her life and can help care for her children.

I ask God to powerfully help your son who struggles daily with diabetes and needs a job.

I ask God to protect and bless your son in Iraq, and all who are serving in places of war and conflict.

I ask God to come to the aid of your husband and his health and sanity.

I ask God to watch over grandchildren in the absence of their parents.
And I ask God to comfort and help you to bear wih all these things, and to lift your heart with hope and blessing, love, Trishie

Suffering of loved ones
God, please alleviate the trials and sufferings of dear ones when we are unable to relieve their difficulties or when our efforts to assist prove unwise.

Continue to bless our loved ones if they abandon relationship with You or drift from the Church that Jesus instituted for our benefit and for worship of God. Bless their sorrowing parents, for we tried to teach and support them, and continue to pray for them.

We are grieved when their relationships and welfare are threatened. In this era, perhaps the most eroding factor in their lives and relationships is stress or addictions. Many issues assail them and they are required to work with extraordinary dedication to survive. They may have little leisure to blossom into all they are created to be and to share.

Sometimes difficulties escalate even as we pray and hope. Our anxiety for loved ones sometimes seems unendurable, testing our trust in God. Please deepen our relationship with You in these trials of the heart.

God, in Your merciful love please carry our families through their labours, their leisure, their joys and trials. Let their relationships and lives flourish in love, faith, and peace.

We consecrate our dear ones and ourselves to Your divine mercy, trusting You to work out their salvation. If they are unable to return to You sooner, let their final choice be for Your merciful love. Thank You for Your care of them, even where it is not manifest.

Toni,
Praying for everyone.
grandma glor

Thank you so much all of you I appreciate your prayers more than you will ever know. A friend of mine recently was diagnosed with cancer and the world it seems is praying yet it is so difficult to go over these situations with people you see all the time. I have so many friends with perfect children it is difficult. So thank you all I appreciate all of you and your prayers.
In Christ,
Toni

I will keep all of your intensions in my prayers.

Praying very hard for your family!

Praying for your family Toni.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.