Please Pray For

I need prayers to help me get through this diffucult time in my life. I was married to the most wonderful women for 24 years, we have 3 beautiful children but we slowly grew apart over the past 5 years. I had an anger problem due to sexual abuse that I suffered while I was a children. We would argue and sometimes not talk for 2 or 3 days. My wife comes from a very controling family. Her father always has to be in charge of everything. I have moved out and the divorce is almost final. I love my wife with all of my heart and I feel so lost and alone without her and our children. I hardly sleep anymore. I am seeing a therapist and that is helping but I miss my family. I should say that I got so comfortable in my life that I moved away from God. I didn’t attend church and didn’t pray all of the time. I feel close to god right now because I have accepted him into my heart again but I just cannot get over this this marriage breakup. Please pray for me and my family. Help us make it through this most diffucult time.

My poor dear brother, I ask God to keep you and your family in all my prayers and Masses.
I’m glad you’ve come back to God and your Faith, and pray with all my heart that your life will get better and that God can bring good and healing out of all this pain.

Love, Trishie

Praying for you, your wife and family that God will see you through this.

I’m praying that the Lord’s mercy and love will fill the broken gaps in your marriage. I pray for a reformation of your wife’s heart, that she is open to seeking reconciliation and that you and she both seek to love and respect one another. Blessings.

Draw close to Him and He will draw close to you…

Holly

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your strength, hope, peace, and healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.