Please Pray for

My Friend's son has cancer. We have ben praying for a miracle to end his battle. If I could get Ryans name on a few prayer lists, We would all appreciate the help. Thank you.
Rose

I will pray the Rosary for him tonight.

Rose, I'll pray for your son at the weekend and next week's Masses.
God grant you all peace. May God surround you all with His healing light and love.

Praying for Ryan and his parents …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying to St. Peregrine for Ryan.

Lord, please heal Ryan and remove all the cancer from his body. Help keep him strong in faith, hope and love and help him grow closer to you through all this suffering. May he be surrounded by love and support and never feel alone with you at his side. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty” & “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being.

You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction.

I now ask God to heal Ryan whom I entrust to you.

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.

Amen.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.