Please pray for

A family member having surgery

[quote="bre, post:1, topic:181342"]
A family member having surgery

[/quote]

Lord,
Please grant this person a successful surgery. Please grant them the strength to make it through their treatment and come to a full recovery. Please guide their doctors and comfort their family and friends. I ask this in Your name,

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Child

Praying for your family member who is having surgery ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus, please be with the person undergoing surgery and the doctors who are performing the surgery. Please be with the nurses who assist and anyone else who many be involved. Please comfort the family members in this time of anxiety and let it be a time that they draw closer to you. God, I ask you for a speedy and full recovery of your beloved child and all those who undergo health or medical issues. May their struggles and sufferings be united with those faced at Calvary. I ask this through the intercession of Mary as I pray, Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art though amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying hard.

Father, in Jesus name please flow Your blessings of healing and love into the family member undergoing surgery. Please give wisdom and enhance the skill and care of the surgeon and medical staff.
Please flow your blessings into bre’s family and friends.
Thank You, Father

Praying that this person will have a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Thank you

Lord, may bre’s family member have a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. May bre’s family member place all his/her confidence in your merciful love and in the doctor’s skill, and be totally surrendered to your merciful love. May bre’s family member glorify and praise you when he/she is well again…and even while recuperating in bed. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.