And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

In the name of The Father and Son and The Holy Spirit
AMEN
:highprayer::signofcross:

Dear God, remember those who suffer from all forms of illness. May they be in your friendship. Help theme through the cross that you have given them. Help them to bear it and if possible be relieved of this burden I ask this through your son Our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

Dear Lord,
You know Bre’s family members. You know their illnesses and the burdens that they carry. You also know their hearts. Lord, I ask you to be with them all now. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal Bre’s family, but I also trust in the plan you have for their life’s. Thy will be done.
Lord, I do not always understand your ways. I do not know why anyone has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward those in need. Nourish their spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort your lambs with your presence. Let them know you are there with them through this difficulty. Give them strength.
In Jesus’ name I pray,
Amen

PS~ God I pray that you hold Bre close to you now and help her as well. I pray she has continued strength to help her loved ones. Amen.

I’m thinking of you Bre and saying more prayers for you and yours. Remember your strength is in our Lord and you are stronger than you ever imagined because of that.

Praying…

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions for bre’s sick family members, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Lord, please heal our sick family members in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Help all sick family members to carry their crosses with love and patience, and with total abandonment and the deepest trust in you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Sacred Heart of Jesus,

Dear God, remember those who suffer from all forms of illness. May they be in your friendship. Help them through the cross that you have given them. Help them to bear it and if possible be relieved of this burden I ask this through your son Our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.