Please pray for

Sick young ones

Praying for all the sick young ones. God bless

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

**Prayers said for these young children.

Almighty and eternal God, you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you. Hear us for your sick servants, these children, for whom we implore the aid of your tender mercy, that being restored to bodily health, they may give thanks to you in your church. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen**

Dear Lord, Please hold these sick children close. Help their parents to be patient with them. Give them the strength and support that they need to minister to them during this difficult time. Amen

Thank you

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers

Dear Bre…I will pray for the sick young ones in my Friday rosary…TeresaDiane:harp:

**My continued prayers for these children.

Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon these children with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon them, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of their little bodies and into the depths of their souls, cleansing, purifying, restoring them to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen. **

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.