please pray for...

Hello,
please pray for me, I want to join to Catholic church, but something hinders me:confused::frowning:
And please pray for Daria, she has gentle, kind heart, but she is a buddhist.
Thanks.

Lord, please grant Mary Z many graces for faith, hope, love, joy, and courage. Send holy angels to guide her and lead her always to the truth, all the way to the eternal garden of life. Send also many graces to Daria, that she might always walk in your light and be drawn to eternal truth always. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Praying for you

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance, direction, strength, fortitude & wisdom to the Church. Praying for Daria’s intentions as well.

Precious Lord I ask for you to help Mary Z. to overcome whatever is hindering her from coming into Your Holy Church I pray in Jesus’ most precious and Holy Name, Amen. I also pray for the conversion of her buddist friend. Amen.

mlz

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying for you and your friend that God hold you in the palms of his hands and protect you from the evils of this day. May he draw you ever closer to himself so that you will be able to rest in his merciful heart forever. Amen.

I just said a prayer for you and Daria. God bless you.

Thanks to all of you :heart:

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Heavenly Father please send Your Holy Spirit with healing, with blessing, and with enlightenment to Mary, and to Daria.
Grant that Your loving will is fulfilled wonderfully in their lives.
I ask this in the name of Jesus our Saviour.

Thank you so much! The LORD has heard our prayers!! We are going to go to catechism! :o:o Please, pray that everything will be ok! :slight_smile:

P.S. forgive me my poor english

[SIGN]Praise God![/SIGN]

**For Your mercies’ sake, O Lord my God,
tell me what You are to me.
Say to my soul: “I am your salvation.”
So speak that I may hear, O Lord;
my heart is listening;
open it that it may hear You,
and say to my soul: “I am your salvation.”
After hearing this word,
may I come in haste to take hold of you.
Hide not Your face from me.
Let me see Your face even if I die,
lest I die with longing to see it.
The house of my soul is too small to receive You;
let it be enlarged by You.
It is all in ruins;
do You repair it.
There are thing in it,
I confess and I know,
that must offend Your sight.
But who shall cleanse it?
Or to what others besides You shall I cry out?
From my secret sins cleanse me, O Lord,
and from those of others spare your servant.

Amen.**

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.