Please pray from my brother and sister

My brother has completely fallen away from the church and my sister is in the process of doing so. Though at least she says she still believes in God. :shrug:

I will definately pray for your brother and sister. I am in the same situation so I know how you feel.

Keep praying for them through the intersession of St. Monica. They will turn around eventually.

Praying.

Holy Spirit please draw Sierrah’s sister and brother back to the Church. Help them in their journeys. Thank You for keeping Sierrah faithful. Please hear and grant her prayers

Praying that your brother and sister come back to Christ…

***† JMJTJ †

They will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

praying

Prayers promised

Praying very hard for them!

Thanks for all your prays. I continue to pray for them dailey. :thumbsup:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.