Please pray...hubby laid off again

Well we made it a little more than a year and now another lay off. We’ve been in worse circumstances before. At least this time I’m working full time (don’t make enough to support us but we’ll get by between my paycheck & unemployment) and I am carrying health insurance so we won’t have to worry about that. I really thought his job security was finally getting stable. Its supposed to be a three month lay off. I really hope and pray that’s all it is. Please pray he gets called back by August or finds something else better. Thanks!

I pray that God will give you financial stability.

Praying for your siutation to improve.

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our Life, our Sweetness, and our Hope.
To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To Thee do we send up our sighs mourning
and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate,
Thine Eyes of Mercy toward us,
and after this our exile show us the
Blessed Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us O Holy Mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

May Almighty God give you both the graces and strengthes that you are in most need of during this time. May he bless you financially as He wills to do so. May he flood your lives with peace. May you be granted all the graces to grown in the virtues and in a closer union with God and eachother.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised, and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

May God strengthen you and your family and give you the grace to carry on.
Here is something that always gives me hope when times are dark: (Catholic Reference Bible)

Jer.29:11-13

“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me.”

I shall keep you and your family in my prayers (rosary) tonight with the family.

For your intentions, I will offer the holy sacrifice of the mass on Monday, June 13.
Hang in there.

May Almighty God give you both the graces and strengthes that you are in most need of during this time. May he bless you financially as He wills to do so. May he flood your lives with peace. May you be granted all the graces to grown in the virtues and in a closer union with God and eachother.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised, and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

May the Lord give you and your husband peace, strength and patience to carry your crosses patiently and lovingly. May you be abandoned to the Lord’s merciful love full of confidence in His merciful love. May this time of financial burden be a time of spiritual growth for you and your husband and bring you both closer to His Sacred Heart. May the Lord meet all of your spiritual and temporal needs and help you to trust completely in His goodness and providence. Amen.

Praying for you and your family …

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today at mass.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.