Please pray i am hurting

My family,

i am sorry to ask this, for it is of a serious nature. Please my friends i need your prayers. i am struggling. i will explain later. Now, i must go. Please, please pray…

I will pray for you all. Have a good day and May God assist me today, help me get dressed and face these monsters, May God send the Holy Spirit to me, help speak. May God send Saint Michael to me to help me battle. Christ above me, Christ below me, Christ behind me, Christ in front of me, Christ to my right, Christ to my left, Christ when I sit down, Christ when lie down, Christ when I rise, Christ in me…Please never leave me.:gopray2: :signofcross:

Again, sorry to have asked, i hope to speak with y’all later. i then will try to explain. Thank you ahead of time, i am hurting so bad.

Chyna

Chyna, praying that Our Lord will bless and comfort you. Keeping you in my daily prayers. :gopray:

Father, only you know what Chyna is facing today. Guide her Father through all that she endures. Hold her up in the face of all danger and evil… Give her strength to carry forward with your will!
Grant her peace! Surround her with angels for protection. In Jesus name I pray… AMEN

:gopray:

God send the Holy Spirit to Chyna. Help her in her troubles this day. Please send Saint Michael to help her in her battle. Christ above her, Christ below her, Christ behind her, Christ in front of her, Christ to her right, Christ to her left, Christ when she sits down, Christ when she lies down, Christ when she rises, Christ in her… I ask this in Your mercy today oh Lord. We love you always and we Thank You deeply for Your love. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen. :signofcross:

Praying.

praying for you in your trials.

:gopray2:

Thank you all so much. You are all so very kind to me. Today was a struggle but i held tight to my rosaries and prayed. Over and over i prayed St Patrick Shield, it helped and so did you. i am now going to Adoration. i shall pray for all of you. Thank you so very much.

Chyna

Praying for you…

I’m praying as well.

Jesus, please take Chyna’s fight for Your own, and may the battle be joined. We trust in You, Jesus, and know that all things in time serve You and Your Will. Stay with her throughout this fight, and calm her fears, soothe her hurts, and shower her with Your Love; let that be the sheild she wears. Under Your wings, Jesus, shield her under Your wings. Amen.

In Prayer-
Beggar

How very beautiful Beggar, thank you so much.

i hold and rub in my left hand a Saint Michael coin, i find myself looking at it often. On my hip, my rosaries are pined, i hold them while walking. i will say Saint Patrick’s shield, over and over. When i am frightened, which i am often, i am weak. For some reason, these things make me lift my head up and face whatever. And so does your prayers, my family. Thank you all so very much.

Chyna

In the hospital, my mom gave me a coin that said “This too shall pass”. I keep it in my wallet. Hang in there. Tim

We will continue to pray.

:signofcross:

Chyna, bear your pain as Christ bore the pain of the world. It is in suffering and desolation that you are most Christ-like.

Merciful Lord, strengthen our sister Chyna as she struggles, for without struggling, she cannot be victorious so as to merit the crown of immortal glory you have prepared for her from all time. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Chyna, keeping you in my prayers.

May the Lord and his angels comfort you during all of your difficult trials and tribulations. May He shelter you from the storminess of these trials and give you great strength and peace.

God Bless you!

Elizabeth

May The Holy Spirit grant you much fortitude and be your guide and guardian…

Chyna praying for you, Keep close to Mary. hold her hand tight.
GraceAngel.

:byzsoc:
Hail Holy Queen Mother of Mercy, Hail our sweetness and our Hope, to thee do we cry poor banish children of Eve. to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn them oh most Gracious advocate, thine yes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus. Oh clement oh loving oh sweet virgin Mary. Pray for us oh Holy Mother of God, that we are to be made worthy of the promises of Christ. :byzsoc:

Chyna I pray that you are shielded with Our Heavenly Father’s ARMY, in whatever you face and haunts you.

God Bless you

fuzzled
Hail Holy Queen Mother of Mercy, Hail our sweetness and our Hope, to thee do we cry poor banish children of Eve. to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn them oh most Gracious advocate, thine yes of mercy towards us, and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb Jesus. Oh clement oh loving oh sweet virgin Mary. Pray for us oh Holy Mother of God, that we are to be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Chyna I pray that you are shielded with Our Heavenly Father’s ARMY, in whatever you face and haunts you.

God Bless you

Thank you so much, i need them. You are in my prayers Fuzzled.

Chyna

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.