PlEASE PRAY I get my Utilities paid this month

I have no money after paying rent and I’ve been real sick with the flu. I’m dizzy writing this but I have to continue to do business since I have no one to help me.

I pray God sees to all your needs, necessities, sufferings, griefs and more. And I’m very sorry for them.

Love all of you, Sheila

You are in my prayers.

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for you!

**I pray you get money to pay your utility bills right away. It’s really awful to have no heat in December, and I really pray you get money. Finances are such a drag…I had to live from paycheck to paycheck when I was young, and often the money ran out before the month did. Curses! May God bless you over and over.
Prayed. :byzsoc: **

Praying for your intention. I am sorry that you are struggling.

Praying for you. Additionally, you may want to post something on www.gofundme.com – perhaps a few of us here on CAF can donate a few dollars to help you during your time of need.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular randirhoades, and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

TRUSTFUL SURRENDER TO DIVINE PROVIDENCE
by St. Claude de la Colombiere

Let me show you a good way to ask for happiness even in this world. It is a way that will oblige God to listen to you. Say to him earnestly: Either give me so much money that my heart will be satisfied, or inspire me with such contempt for it that I no longer want it. Either free me from poverty, or make it so pleasant for me that I would not exchange it for all the wealth in the world.

Either take away my suffering, or – which would be to your greater glory – change it into
delight for me, and instead of causing me affliction, let it become a source of joy. You can take away the burden of my cross, or you can leave it with me without my feeling its weight. You can extinguish the fire that burns me, or you can let it burn in such a way that it refreshes me as it did the three youths in the fiery furnace.

I ask you for either one thing or the other. What does it matter in what way I am happy? If I am happy through the possession of worldly goods, it is you I have to thank. If I am happy when deprived of them, it gives you greater glory and my thanks are all the greater.

Peace

praying…

Praying for you…

Glory be to the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, as it ever shall be. World without end, amen. †

Lord God, assist randirhoades in their struggle to pay their bills.

Being in this situation too many times, ive learned one thing, GOD IS IN CONTROL. He always provides and helps us get by, ALWAYS. I will have you in my prayers as I know the stress of " not knowing" gets to each of us a little too much. May you find peace and patience during this difficult time. I will pray that you get your utilities paid.

Praying hard for you!

Praying

**O Mary, conceived without sin,
Co-Redemptrix, willing participant in Jesus’ great work of salvation,
teach us to work with Him for the salvation of our neighbour.
Pray for us who have recourse to Thee!

O Mary, conceived without sin,
Mediatrix of all graces and mother of every soul,
let the graces we receive through your hands
be met with profound gratitude and sincere cooperation.

O Mary, conceived without sin,
Advocate for the people of God,
from the moment of the Annunciation until the end of time,
lift up our deeply wounded world to God’s merciful love.

Amen.**

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to her assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.