Please pray I go to full term

Hi there. This is my second baby and with my first I had him very early. I am now at the exact same point and I have been doing okay. However, now my blood pressure is starting to be up at the dr’s and I am hoping this isn’t a sign of me having the same complications that I did with my first baby. I also am having swelling and other things, but they can be signs of a complication or just normal pregnancy stuff.

So, please pray that I don’t develop complications and that I make it to 37 weeks (another 9 more to go) because if I have another early baby I can guarantee that my husband will never want another baby. it was so hard to go through it the first time and he won’t want to go through it again if I go early this time. And I don’t want to go through the horribleness of the NICU again and all the worry over will the baby be okay.

Please pray for me and the baby. Thank you.

I ask the Lord to keep you in my daily Masses for the next nine weeks.

Congratulations!!! :slight_smile:
…and the blood pressure and swelling…I had those issues, but carried to full term.
I ask the loving Father that you will also!
Warmly, Trishie

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you both for your prayer and Trishie…thank you very much for taking the time to remember me during the next few weeks. I greatly appreciate it.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

Praying for the health of your baby …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lord, please let BabyOnTHEway go to full term and help her husband always be open to having more children regardless of the fact that his wife experienced pregnancy complications in the past. Please help this couple to heal from their worry and fears experienced with their first pregnancy. Grant this couple a healthy new precious baby boy or girl for them to love, cherish and grow into saints with. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

praying for you and the baby.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
Amen.

Praying hard for you to have a healthy, happy baby.

Dear Lord, please protect the life and health of this little baby; and please assure that the mother remains strong an has enough rest, and is able to have her baby as close to full-term as possible. Thank You, Lord

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.