Please pray...I really need it

Please pray for my family. So much is going on, it’s very hard right now. I need a rest. It’s too much. I need your prayers, please - my whole family does.

Jenna, I will pray for you and your family. :gopray:

Thank you. God, please hear me.

Praying…

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you and I’ll pray!:thumbsup:

Praying for you. :gopray:

thank you all so much. I need Jesus to hold me up right now. I pray that things get better. Thank you for your prayers, it makes me want to cry to know people care and are praying. Thank you so much!!!

Jenna, praying for you and your family.:gopray2:

Jenna - praying for you and the whole family to find peace and comfort in the Lord’s grace and compassion and to help you through these tough and emotional times right now. God Bless.

Praying for you - keep praying yourself as well, you can find true rest in God whatever your circumstances.

:crossrc:

Praying for you.

praying for you:gopray:

Hi Jenna. I also came here because of the hurt and pain from my marriage. I know the prayers of these people are being answered and that God is showering grace on my husband and on me, just as I am sure He is on your husband and you. Unfortunately, we’ve had a difficult evening. I’ll pray tonight for you and the many other women here who are bearing theirs and their husbands’ crosses. May the Lord lighten your load and raise your husband up to live a life of fullness in Him.

Holy Joseph, the perfect example of what a husband should be, please guide this man to the path that the Lord has laid for him. In your mercy, please teach this man how to charitably submit himself to the will of the Lord in all things. Please lead him to Christ Jesus. Amen.

All you holy myrrh bearing women, Holy Mary, Mary Magdalene, Mary and Martha of Bethany, Mary the wife of Alphaeus, Susanna, Joanna, and Salome, you stood before the cross and saw your Savior hanging from a tree. Even when he drew his last breath and died, you did not give up hope. You brought ointments to anoint the Lord’s body and because of your faithfulness, you were the first to see Him in his glory. Please look in your kindness on this woman Jenna. Anoint her with the oil of gladness and allow her to see her marriage’s resurrection. Please lead her from the place of the skull to the tomb of the resurrection, guiding her to the source of all hope, our Lord. Amen.

I pray that you might have healing in your family, and that your worries might be eased.

I will commend your intentions in my Rosary.

Still praying for you Jenna.

May the Lord bring you peace.

:byzsoc:You have my prayers!!:byzsoc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.