Please Pray Lost Love

I am new to this forum. God has been beside me for many things in my life I can always rely on him to guide my steps and I have a very deep faith. I am 45 and I have been seeing John for 2 years and we’re deeply in love. Our time together was very uplifting, he is great morally we attended mass together and he’s great with family and have a very happy relationship. I felt that God had brought him to me and that we could live in peace and help others around us. We experienced some difficult times and I have two houses to sell and John said I had to let him go. After talking every day and being so close and happy he walked away. I have been praying for weeks that he could understand that if we love each other and ask God’s assistance all the other things will fall into place. I have prayed to St. Therese of the Little Flower and I am willing to pray and keep asking. I will do what God asks of me. Please Pray with me.

Know that I have been through a similiar situation and know that I am praying for you and with you!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Father in the name of Jesus, let Your Holy Spirit guide and determine this relationship and heal these two people of anything that may counter Your wisdom and love in their lives.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying very hard for you!

praying

I will pray for you.

Prayers promised that God’s will be done in your lives.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.