Please Pray lost wallet

Please pray that I find my wallet. The last place I was, was church on Sunday. It either fell out in the parking lot or is lost somewhere in my house. I have severe anxiety and am freaking out at work. God Bless.

St Anthony please help mkipp find the wallet.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

JMJ / MMM 091110 Tuesday
Hello mkipp –
Years ago I lost my wallet, with important items, on the beginning of a long trip.
I had to return home. Months later I received my empty wallet back from the mother of the boy, her son, who found it and emptied it and didn’t return it.
It was a real headache.

I will ask Jesus in his Name that your wallet be returned safely to y ou with all its contents. Bless you. John (JohnJFarren)

Lord, I pray that mkipp finds his wallet and doesn’t stress out too much over having lost it. May someone return it to him very soon. Good St. Anthony, kindly intercede for mkipp and don’t stop interceding until the wallet turns up. Thank you. Amen.

Praying hard to St. Anthony for your wallet to turn up soon with all of its contents intact.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.