Please pray my 2nd Job calls me back soon

I've only worked 2 days the last three weeks and I really need to the hours. Also a friend of mine works a different shift there and she hasn't worked at all since before Christmas and it's her only means of support.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying that you get some work ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

You and your friend will be in my daily prayers. I pray you both get hours soon and keep strong in faith, hope and love. Peace!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying hard.

Thanks for the prayers. My job called me back the same day I posted this and I've worked all my regular scheduled hours so far this week. I haven't heard from my friend yet as to weather she was called back too. We work different shifts but so far it looks as if things have picked up. Please continue to pray that continues.

Lord, please keep Sierrah active and working enough hours at his/her job by keeping things busy at his/her workplace. Please help Sierrah and Sierrah’s friend to get the hours they need. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praise God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.