Please pray my accomplishment of a course

Salutations. I have another prayer intention. I’m not sure if this is considered a “selfish prayer” or a “selfish reason” for prayer but I would like you good people of the forum to pray for me not to fail the math course I’m taking. See unlike some people I didn’t go to an institute of post-secondary education after graduating high school (in June 2010).I was thinking about working for a year instead. However that did not turn out exactly as planned. Instead I took a high school math course (MAP4C1 is the course code for anyone familiar with the Ontario high school course codes in Canada) in order to have more options for my choices for the community college program I took. Afterwards I found out that by signing up for a continuing education course ( a math course in the biotechnology program I picked and thankfully got accepted to) at the community college I picked I can avoid taking the course during the regular year when it probably be hectic (and I generally would REALLY rather not do) .Which benefits me given the recent mental condition I found out I had; either Asperger syndrome and/or autism (I’m very sorry I can’t be more clear on that).I started the course sometime in ate February. What astounds me about is how I’ve seen most of this stuff unit computations (stuff about unit conversions and scientific notation), intermediate algebra, graphing and systems of equations, equations (there’s a lot about rearranging equations), right angle trigonometry and oblique triangle trigonometry. Unusually for some reason even though I passed that last high school math course I took with a mark in the high 80’s,I’m barely passing this college course with a perilously insecure mark!. Now all that remains for me to do is a 2 hour math exam with all the mentioned topics that I’ve got to write before August, 18th, 2011.This mark will essentially make or break whether I pass the course. Please I ask you to pray for me because I would not like to know I spent roughly 5 months on a like $400 course only to have to repeat during the normal academic year when I start community college which will be burdensome to me a person with a mental condition and because I would not like to know that the “gap year” that I took after high school has been fruitless. I’ll get to my studies and “pull my weight” hours from now after some sleep. Thank you very much so for your time and blessings be upon you.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Praying for you now. Good luck and God bless.

Praying hard.

May the Lord come to your assistance and have mercy on you. May your Guardian Angel help you to do well on your exam and make your study time fruitful. May you study hard, and pray hard for our Lord to help you. May you pray a whole lot for the graces you need, and trust in our Lord to grant you them. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, help sidetrack with school! (It is not selfish to ask for prayers for even relatively small troubles! God knows how much we are hurting and loves all our prayers.)

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy Will be done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
AMEN

Hail Mary full of Grace
The LORD is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

In the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
AMEN

:highprayer::signofcross:

Under thy patronage, dear Mother, and calling on the mystery of thine Immaculate Conception, I desire that this individual pursue their studies and pass this math course. I pray thee, therefore, most loving Mother, who art the Seat of Wisdom, to bless their labors in thy loving-kindness. Moreover I promise with true affection and a willing spirit, as it is right that they should do, to ascribe all the good that shall come to them therefrom, wholly to thine intercession for them in God’s holy presence.

Amen.

Pater noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.