Please pray my husband decides to come home

Please join me in prayer. I humbly ask you to join me in prayer that God show my husband the love and life he is missing in continuing to proceed with a divorce and that my husband chooses to see and accept that love - despite anger and deep rifts - and chooses to come home to our 3 year old daughter a wife who inexplicably still loves him. With gratitude and faith

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

So sorry for your pain. Praying for you and your family.

I will certainly pray for you… and your husband and child. God bless.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

It is an extraordinary comfort to have your prayers. I am suffering and know my husband and daughter do too. Please continue to pray God dhows us the way to do His will. And please pray I have the strength and courage to see and follow. I love my husband & daughter so much & can’t bear it when she has to spend the weekend with him and cries for me on the phone. I can’t bear it for my husband that he is missing so much of her life. Please pray somehow we find a way to be whole and together in Gods love again. Thankyou.

now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your family.

I’m sorry to hear of your family’s misfortune. I will pray for its healing…

*Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.*

Praying.

Thank you for your gentleness. It feels as though I have been without human kindness for so long that I am overwhelmed by the simple gesture of prayer from strangers. Please pray with me that my husband DOES take our daughter to mass this morning as he has agreed to & that when they go God opens my husband’s heart to me as He has openedy own heart to my husband - even in this terrible situation. Your kindness is deeply appreciated.

now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:signofcross:

Continuing prayers for you
and your family …

:blessyou:

St Joseph, pray for him. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Please keep praying. I am torn apart and need prayer and faith in Gods love that I find a way to fight this deepening weakness & crushing sadness. Please pray I keep from doing desperate things like contacting his friends or calling & crying & begging him to come back. It won’t help and i havent done it.

I don’t know what to do with the deep love I still have for him. It is as if God has given me this love and to throw it away is a sin and yet to try to move in the direction that love leads me is utter torture.

I see a counselor regularly and he tells me my faith is stronger than I realize. Please pray for me to be patient and let God show us both the true and most loving path.

Thank you for your prayers for all three of is.

Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for the healing and mercy that only you can provide to CShone and her family. Lord, this family is undergoing deep trials and challenges, and as St. Paul tells us, you will never test us beyond our ability to endure and will always provide a way forward. Please help this family to find that way forward through prayer, listening to your call, and discernment. Please grant strength and courage to CShone during this very difficult time along with complete faith in your divine providence. Please heal the relationships in this family in the manner which you desire, and help the family members to understand this calling, whatever it may be.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

May the care and love of the Shepherd guide this family now, O Lord.

Amen.

Heavenly Father please give strength and comfort to this grieving wife and mother.
Please protect her little daughter from all that is harmful in any way, soul, mind, and body.
Mother Mary please pray for them

Thank you for your continued prayer. Strangely I had the courage to invite my husband for dinner a week ago and he agreed to join us. It was the first time he’d sat at the table & eaten a meal I’d cooked in over a year. It was certainly no loving reunion but it was peaceful & it made me & our daughter so happy. I ask for your continued prayers to have strength & courage to love & do what’s right even though I suffer. I ask your continued prayer to help me stay calm & set myself free of anger & instead go forward with patience & clarity to find a way to do Gods will. And yes, I’ll ask your prayers that God open my husbands heart & show him a way to come home.

Faithfully & with gratitude

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.