Please pray -my husband just got laid off

We just found out today that his last day is Friday, along with half of the employees at his job. There’s talk that his company is going under. They just lost their two biggest contracts. One filed bankrupsy, the other sent the job to Mexico. The MI economy is so bad right now, I don’t when or where he’ll find work.:frowning:

Rayne I’m so sorry to hear this. I know you’ve been struggling with other issues in the past few months. I hope that your daughter is well now.

In Jesus’ name, Father, please be compassionate to this family. From earlier posts I’ve seen that Rayne’s husband works hard, and now he faces unemployment. Father please be merciful, and find work that will support this family. You know the discouraging effect that unemployment may have, please come to the aid of this good man.

God bless you, Trishie.

Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, I ask You to help the unemployed and to improve the economic situation in the U.S. as so many families and individuals are suffering.

Morning Rayne,
I will pray for you and your family.
Kathy

Good morning, Rayne. I’m just starting out my morning here - I’ll keep you in my prayers all day.

Dear Jesus, please help Rayne and her family as they struggle with unemployment. Please, very soon, give Rayne’s husband a job, and show them all the plan You have in place for them.

Praying for your family.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Great news! A dear friend’s husband (I’ve known both since highschool) has offered my husband a job where he works. They pay is a lot less (which means I get to work at my job a lot more) but once their comfortable with him they’ll start training in building computer panels and then he’ll be making more money. Plus there’s good health insurance. It’s the Cobra payments on insurance which kills us whenever he’s laid off.

This is also a very good opportunity for my husband be trained in something different. All the machining jobs are getting exported to foreign countries and there is no place hiring for what he does right now here in Michigan.

What a quick turnaround from your first post…at first, I was :frowning: …now I’m…:extrahappy:

GOD’S SO GOOD!

Glad to hear that rayne…Praying the new job goes well for him!

+JMJTJ+

Praise God!

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around rayne89 and her husband and present them to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Jesus for Rayne’s husband the job which He wants him to have, and may the job come quickly. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Thank you Lord. Isn’t He so wonderful?! Prayers answered so quickly.

Crystal

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.