Please pray my mom does not have Alzheimer's disease

My mom was told on Friday they want to send her in for tests this coming Tuesday for Alzheimer’s disease. Please keep my mom and my dad in your prayers that day.

My mom’s patron saint is Saint Philomena. Please ask for her intercession on my mom’s behalf. Mom’s name is Margaret. My dad’s name is John. I am so grateful for your prayers. My mom is terribly distraught right now. Thank you all.

Praying for Margaret and John.

I am praying Bee!! :gopray:

I’m praying:crossrc: My grandpa died of the disease

Your mom is in my prayers.

Please Lord watch over our sister and brother Margaret, John and their family.:crossrc:

In the lord’s name we pray.

God Bless,

Gladys

:harp:

Praying to St. Philomena for your Mom Margaret, Dad John, and all of your family at this time.:gopray2:

Prayers for your mother :gopray2:

In my prayers. :gopray:

:gopray:** I will pray for your Mom and Dad, and you too. **:signofcross:

Praying for you Mom and the whole family - for peace and comfort during these anxious and emotional times.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers for my mom and dad. Mom had an abnormal MRI test result yesterday and was admitted into the hospital. I’ve been waiting to hear what room she’s in all day, but no call yet. Please continue to pray for my parents. I appreciate it so much.

I will keep your Mom and Dad…and your Mom especially in prayer with her patron St. Philomena and also my patron, St. Rita. I hope you will hear quickly what room your Mom is in in the hospital…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_4_12.gifJMJ

My mom had a small stroke. That’s what the abnormality was on the MRI. That’s about all I know right now, I don’t know when the stroke happened or anything. My dad thinks it was about three weeks ago, he remembers her being really disoriented at one point, and she was telling him something didn’t feel right. But she didn’t ask to go into the hospital at that time.

She was admitted into the hospital Monday night, and had no idea how long she would stay. After asking for a sleeping pill and not getting it, she got fed up yesterday afternoon, got dressed, and took a cab home! She said she wanted to be home and be comfortable rather than sit around and wait for them to do anything for her. So, she goes back to the doc on Monday.

Thanks again for everyone’s prayers!

Praying for your mom.:signofcross: :gopray2: :signofcross:

Praying for a good recovery.:gopray2:

She was admitted into the hospital Monday night, and had no idea how long she would stay. After asking for a sleeping pill and not getting it, she got fed up yesterday afternoon, got dressed, and took a cab home! She said she wanted to be home and be comfortable rather than sit around and wait for them to do anything for her. So, she goes back to the doc on Monday.

Kept in prayer that all will go well at home…
:signofcross: JMJ

May the Blessed Virgin watch over your mom, and all in the family

:crossrc::crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.