Please pray my wife passed the bar exam!

Please pray for my wife who took the bar exam in Texas in July as she gets her results Friday, Nov 6th. She went to law school wanting to get involved in the pro-life battle. After she gets some good experience, she wants to devote her time to Pro-life and pro-family issues.

I think she is getting kind of nervous, more than she is showing. She took the bar exam this summer when she moved from Michigan and planned our wedding. We got married Aug 22nd. so she was fairly distracted this summer. I’m sure she did great, but she is nervous. Please say a quick prayer for her, that she will be happy with whatever she gets and be proud that she did her best.

Thanks, I know she would appreciate the prayers!

Lord, I pray that Peter’s wife scored high on her bar exam and has the opportunity to glorify you in an active Pro-life/Pro-family job as a lawyer. May she be pleased with whatever score she receives on her exam and be able to work for you all the days of her life as a faithful servant assisting the family and all of human life from conception to natural death. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying that she passed …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying that bar exam or no bar exam, that your wife will be richly blessed so that she may do much good on behalf of the unborn, the seriously ill, the disabled, and the elderly.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.