Please pray -Sciatica problem and haven't been able to return to work

I have been dealing with this for months but it got really bad Thanksgiving weekend. Since then I have had two epidurals and even though I have had some improvement, I still am not able to stand more than a few minutes at a time, and even when I do that it it still painful. I work mornings at a nursery school and then watch some 8th graders at our parish school at lunchtime. In the afternoons I do some administrative work from my desk at home. I have been able to maintain my afternoon work (with difficulty, but possible), but of course I cannot go to my school jobs where I am on my feet for four or more hours. I used up all my sick time so now my income is only from my afternoon job which cuts my income in half. Most of my earnings go to pay for the kids’ tuition. I also have an anxiety issue that flares up from time to time, and of course this is not helping. Please pray that I will be well enough to return to work soon. I know the Lord has always taken care of me in the past, but this has been very hard. I have been mostly limited to being in a recliner, I really need to be able to get back to work. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Father, in Jesus’ name please aid Donna’s healing so that she can enjoy life and so that she can return to her job very soon. Please have mercy on her health and her needs.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.