Please pray that all famalies, including my own, can love each other

Hi there,

Well tomorrow, my family is getting together for Christmas. Sounds nice? Well, everyone is really not looking forward to it because my grandma has been starting some serious drama by talking behind people’s backs and being very ugly. For instance, she told me that I need to go to Weight Watchers. To top it off, my aunt from out of state is coming in, and my grandma absolutely hates her. She never comes because my grandma talks so much trash about her. Nobody really likes her because she sticks her nose in people’s buissness, for instance, My uncle and aunt lost their young daughter recently, and the aunt has been taking it very hard. She called her from out of state and was not very tactful about the death, and made her feel very bad. My grandma is going to start some serious drama in the middle of this.

It’s a darn shame that families can’t love each other, at least during Christmas. I should be looking forward to spending time with my family, not avoiding it.

Please pray that things can work out at the gathering. And I will pray that all families can love each other like Christ.

-Jeanne

Father please grant this family canopen their hearts and minds to You and love one another and think of each others feelings.

To Christ the Great Physician
We know that there is one physician:
Both flesh and spirit
uncreated, yet born
God in man
True life in death
From both Mary and From God
Subject to suffering and then impassible
Jesus Christ our Lord!

We ask O Great Physician, for spiritual, physical, and emotional healing, especially my intention of this dear family.
You of both flesh and spirit

May we spend all of our days in your healing presence
You the eternal Son born for us

Grant us the healing benefits of your Incarnation, Death, and Resurrection
You who are true God and true man

Grant us your true life in the midst of death
You, the true life in death

Grant us to follow your example and that of your Blessed Mother
You, from both Mary and from God

May our suffering be for our growth; free us, we pray, from that which we cannot bear
We ask You, O God the Word who became man to suffer

We ask you to grant us this healing if it brings us closer to you,
Jesus Christ our Lord!

JMJ
Good Morning our Precious Lord.
Happy Birthday Jesus, during this Christmas season we wish this to You.
Thank You for the gift of salvation.

I come to you Lord on behalf of our sister Jeanne71350. Lord, we lift her family up to you, especially the grandmother who may be in need of a soul cleaning from you, Lord.-- We ask that whatever causes Jeanne’s grandmother to be unkind; that it be rectified by you Lord. We ask that her Grandmother experience a healing of the heart during this Christmas season, and please make her realize that we need the folks that have lived a while to be holy, wise mentors. We ask for a blessing on this family in celebration of our Savior’s birth. Amen.

Holy Mother, in celebration of your family; the HOLY FAMILY. We ask for your prayers for this family. We ask your presence be at this gathering and your intercessory prayers be taken to your HOLY SON, who you always point to for our salvation and aide. Thank you Holy Mother for your guidance and proteciton. Amen.

i pray that the spirit of christmas may continue to touch even the hardest of hearts not only through this christmas season but all throughout the year. Jesus says we do not cease praying but instead pray everyday.

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

The party went well. No extreme family drama. People were keeping it cool.

PRAISE GOD!!!

Thank you for your prayers! Merry Christmas

-Jeanne

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion
- inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us
and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent,
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen

Oh Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this answer to our prayers!
We praise you for your grace and mercy!
We praise you for your awesome greatness!

Praise be to God!
Hallelujah for your goondess!

Thank you Jesus!
Thank you Holy Mother!!

Amen!!!!:extrahappy:

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion

• inexhaustible,
    look kindly upon us
    and increase Your mercy in us,
    that in difficult moments
    we might not despair
    nor become despondent,
    but with great confidence
    submit ourselves to Your holy will,
    which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen

That’s good to know. Praying for families who are in similar situations to yours and who’s christmas together did not go as well …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.