Please pray that Darrell does not catch my sinus infection

Hi everyone. I have a sinus infection. I just started taking antibiotics for it today. Anyway, Darrell is coming over tonight and he needs prayers that he doesn’t catch it. The reason being that he is doing the sound for a play and he can’t be sick or he won’t be able to do it or something. Also, he doesn’t want to spread any illness to the actors in the play either. Please pray for him!

As long as you’re not running a fever, things should be ok. Be sure to have him wash his hands and take vitamin C, lots of it. Have you tried SinuCleanse? Works like a charm!! It’s a sinus rinse, a little odd at first, but it really helps with the pressure and congestion. I worked for an ENT doc and he swore by this! You can find it at walgreens or walmart. Don’t get the one that looks like a teapot, that is harder to use and not as effective. You will probably feel better with that before the anitbiotics. I will keep Darrell in my prayers. :slight_smile:

:manvspc:

Praying for Darrell.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.