Please pray that Darrell would come through on his promise to respect my faith, priests, EWTN, and so on in the future

Hi everyone. I just had a short talk with my best friend, Darrell. In the past, he has not respected my faith, Catholic priests, or EWTN. I told him that his jokes offend me and he promised that he would try to respect such things in the future. Please pray that he would come through on his promise and not make fun anymore or at least not so often. Thank you.

Lord, please grant Darrell the graces he needs to be respectful of Holly’s faith, Catholic priests and EWTN. Grant him the grace of conversion and bless him. Amen.

Dear Lord please grant Darrell the courage to open his mind and reflect on the real reasons why he feels the need to disrespect Holly’s faith and religion. I pray that he may open his heart to you O Lord so that you may grant him your gracious healing. I also pray for Holly that she may remain strong in her faith and continue to know she is loved.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.