Please pray that Darrell would start coming over again

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray that Darrell would start coming over again so I don’t have to go to his house to see him? I would greatly appreciate your prayers but most of all, pray for God’s will to be done.

It’s kind of hard to know what to pray as you have so many ups and down with your relationship with Darrell. I ask Jesus to arrange things as He wishes for you, for your true good. I ask You, Jesus, also to lead Holly to peace and happiness.

Thanks Trishie.

Mother Mary, wrap your mantle of peace and protection around Holly and Darrell. May each realize they care for one another and only want the best. And let them always know of your love and your prayers that go right to our Father. Amen.

I will pray for both of you that God’s will may be done in your lives.

You and Darrell are in my Prayers. God Bless.

Lord, as I understand things from other posts of Holly, Darrell has a major problem going on between him and two of Holly’s other residents. May that problem clear up so that Darrell will feel comfortable visiting again. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.