Please Pray that friend has change of heart about abortion

One of my dear friends who I have known since childhood found that she was pregnant recently. She and I differ on many issues, and her stance on abortion is one of them. She has scheduled to have one next week. Please pray that she has a change of heart and will be willing to listen to my pleas. I am scared I will not be able to get through to her. I fear that I will lose a friend and that the world will lose another life

Dear Lord please inspire her not to have her little baby killed. Please give her the courage, wisdom, and support she needs, and help her to love her child and able to give her child the future each child truly deserves.

Praying to Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Divine Healer, I trust in your and your will for this baby. I beg of you to spare the life of this child, if it is Your will

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

:gopray:

Dear Father, show her something, tell her something that connects her pregnancy with a real live human being, her baby that may look like her or her parents or his parents, but it is a real child. I remember you said from the cross, dear Jesus, “Father forgive them for they know not what they do.” Please, before it’s too late, let her know what it truly is that she is considering… and let her say no to it. Amen.

Praying that your friend changes her mind…

This is so terrible on so many levels… and of course you know that, I know you hurt for your friend and her unborn child or you would not have posted this.

The pain of abortion never ends. Those who commit this murderous crime and are lucky enough to be forgiven, often live with the guilt forever. It is a terrible terrible thing. I lost a son to this against my will in a relationship outside of marriage when I was young and stupid. I had no control over the abortion, but I did over the conception. I have begged God for forgiveness and even under those circumstances I carry the pain forever. No doubt I will serve time in purgatory or worse for this, forgiven or no, but to be the one who signs the paper, to make the decision, I feel so sad for her and her unborn child.

I pray that she will not do this. I pray that she will become a Catholic and learn the true value of an unborn life. Most people who allow or condone abortion believe the child has no soul until they are born. That is their excuse. Please tell her of my post, and may she learn from my pain and the pain of others whose pain make mine pale in example.

Kudos to you for your efforts! You will be rewarded! Bless you for being an advocate for the defenseless unborn!!

PS: It shames me to admit this on a public forum, around those that I am trying to develop relationships and friendships with, but if it saves one child, then it will have been worth it.

Prayers offered.

Dear Blessed Mother we pray for the safety of this precious little one that the mother of this child would have a change of heart and listen to her friend. Give this friend wisdom beyond her years in showing love and counsel or whoever else there is that might be in this woman’s path and life. Amen.

mlz

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

***Our Father, Who art in Heaven, ***
***hallowed be Thy Name. ***
***Thy Kingdom come. ***
Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
***Give us this day our daily bread ***
***and forgive us our trespasses ***
***as we forgive those who trespass against us; ***
***and lead us not into temptation, ***
***but deliver us from evil. ***
Amen.

***Blessed art thou amongst women, ***
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

***Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. ***

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

How sad. I pray she will have a change of heart. Maybe you could have a Mass said for that special intention. I hope she goes to a pro-life mobile ultrasound and/or a pro-life crisis pregnancy center. Many women decide to keep their babies after this.

I will pray for the intercession of St. Gianna.

Perhaps you can discuss with your friend why she is thinking of abortion? Is it financial reasons? Does she feel a baby would ruin her life?

After having lost three children to stillbirth, I can say my babies’ deaths have left holes in my heart. Your friend will have a hole as well.

Please tell your friend there are countless families praying to adopt a child who are willing to cover all expenses, etc. I am one of those people- I will adopt your friend’s baby and love her as my own. If your friend doesn’t feel she can be a good mother, I am quite sure she can have her pick of loving families to choose from.

St. Gianna, you put your baby’s lifebefore your own. Please guide this woman to do the same, to think of her baby’s right to life before her ownhesitations or issues.

Mary, as you said yes to God’s will, let this woman say yes to the baby God has blessed her.

Amen.

Praying that the Lord may grant your friend a change of heart.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary… :gopray2:

Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of dearth,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.