Please pray that God may lead me to do His will

Please join with me in prayer that God will guide me. You see we do not have any male contemplative orders in South Africa. I could take the easy way out and go to Europe or the USA and join a contemplate order. But I feel that something needs to be done in SA. It is a huge step to take. But I firmly believe that if God wants this community to start it will happen. God bless. Fr. Trevor

I will keep your intentions in my prayers Father. I believe that what you are doing is so necessary. Your request got my attention because of my own experience. Although I live in the US, I am 200 miles from the nearest contemplative monastary in my area. I am an oblate to St. Meinrad Archabbey in southern Indiana. My life was changed because I found a way of life that I did not know existed. I was searching for God and finally realized he was in the still small voice not in the chaos of my life. I am praying for you and hope that you can find the support you need to begin this journey. Christ’s Peace! “Tis a Gift To Be Simple, Tis A Gift To Be Free, Tis a Gift To Come Down To Where One Ought To Be” !!

Father Trevor, I’ll keep you in my prayers and daily Masses.
It will be easy to remember your name as I have a lovely son named Trevor.
St Therese said that God doesn’t give us great desires unless He intends to give us the necessary graces. She wanted to be a missionary, but she became a prayer missionary…
Anyway, I’ll keep you in prayer, that all that He desires for you and through you will be fulfilled.
God bless you…more,
Trishie

Ill keep you in my prayers as well.

Father, Ancient of Days, hear Father T’s prayers and let his discernment not be a guess – but become firm conviction in Your will for Him. May his supervisors and his peers support him.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying for your intention.

Eternal God,
please bless our priests, especially Father Trevor,
who represents you on this earth.
Make him more greatly aware of the grace
that you pour out through him.
Please strengthen him and
guide him on the path chosen by you. Please send Father Trevor the needed help and answers.
We ask these things of You our Eternal Priest.

Amen.

Praying for your intention

Thank you Fr. Trevor for being a priest!

Praying that God guide you in your decision to set up a male contemplative order in South Africa.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.