Please pray that I do not need prayer for financial prblems here again

God do answer my prayers when I am in need but he seems he enjoys keeping me begging all the time.

for years I have to ask for some body to pray for my family need.

I am always in debt. always try to make both ends meet.

Any body here whose prayer is strong enough to make god change his mind and provide for my family enough so that I can concentrate on more important things than money and I do not have to spend time praying for money …

Dear Heavenly Father, please let Jafar know that You are there for him in good times and bad, no matter what happens in this life, as long as we keep faith in You, dear Lord, we will be rich beyond belief…Please, dear Jesus, lift this person out of his despair…I ask this in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit…Amen…

Please try to stay strong: My husband and I struggle as you do. Know you are not alone and that I will be praying for financial relief for you and your family.

I pray Lord Jesus that You will give Jafar the strength and courage to perservere in the face of financial difficulty. Let this person know You are present in every adversity, and help him to cling to You and Your promises. In Your most Holy and Precious Name I pray, Amen. :signofcross:

I am praying for you.

Lord, may Jafar keep strong in faith and always be surrendered to your merciful love. May he be grateful for all the blessings you have bestowed on him thus far in his life and trust that you are working in his life in a way that is most beneficial for his soul. Every thing you do is for his good. I pray that Jafar has confidence in you that you are working in his life in a way that will most benefit him in the long run. Bless Jafar, Lord, and help him with his financial situation. May Jafar trust in your providence and mercy, Lord. Amen.

Thank you for asking our prayers for your welfare.

I ask You Jesus to continue to bless Jafar in financial need, but also in all aspects of life, including spiritual growth.
Thank You, Jesus

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.