Please pray that I get this job

Howdy, I wish that some of you wonderful folks out there can pray for me, I am currently a job-seeker in this tough economic times, and well I have a job offering that I want, but the company has been stalling a bit on the next recruitment class. Now I am close to broke and my bills will be coming soon. On top of that, my family cannot help as my mother and sisters have their financial obligations and difficulties. I hope I will get good news this week and get out of the financial rut as I have been umemployed over two months now.

Lord, we pray for those who are currently out of work and suffering from the current economic situation. Please have mercy on them. Please especially bless Sir Anthony. May you help him find employment that is best suited to your Divine Will and Sir Anthony, where he can prosper with happiness and satisfaction. Lord God, please help Sir Anthony with haste as he depend his hopes of livelihood upon your grace. Amen.

Praying for you and your family during these hard financial times and for you to get this job as soon as possible.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will remember your request in my prayers, and at Mass in the morning. May the Lord grant your prayers

Praying for you…

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.