Please pray that I have the courage to tell my parents and family I want to be a priest

It will be hard for me to tell them. Please pray that they will understand. Also pray for all those who are called to the priesthood.

Praying for you and for God’s will to be done through your life.

For an abundance of holy priests…:gopray2:

you have our prayers.

It will be hard for me to tell them. Please pray that they will understand. Also pray for all those who are called to the priesthood.

Oh, God Bless you! :clapping: Thank you for wanting this! My thoughts and prayer are with you always!

Your name… you are someone! Someone great!

Chyna :signofcross:

Father, hold up your child as he speaks to his parents, and let them be thrilled in the honor he brings to their faith and family. Amen.

oh your a lucky soul to be called into God’s service like this!
We will all pray for you, but i think your family will be more than thrilled when they hear the news!
What an honour!
God Bless you

:signofcross:

Praying…

You will be in my prayers for God to give you strength ,and for your parents to have love and understanding for your calling.

Blessings

I will pray. God bless you!

Praying for you.

You are in my prayers…

Praying and God bless you!

I’ll be praying for you. I hope they will be proud of your service to the Lord. I can’t picture any parent not being proud to have given a son or daughter to the service of the Lord. I will pray that they will be proud of you and give you the support you need. Thank you and God bless.

I pray for your calling, that your parents might understand that you want to be a servant of God, and that this is a blessing for every family to have a priest.

You have my prayer. :gopray:

Praise be to God for calling you to be a Priest!!! My husband and I make and give away Chaplets fo Priests and pray for all those who are aspiring to the Priesthood and Consecrated Life. You will be in our prayers. God Bless You.:clapping:

Praying!:extrahappy:

I will hope that they will understand. I will be praying for you. :crossrc:

God Bless,

Gladys

:harp:

I think it is wonderful that you want to be a priest!! Praying for your vocation and that your family will understand. God Bless You!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.