Please pray that I will get SSI Disability Coverage

Hello everyone

As I have said many times I cannot walk and may very well be in a wheelchair for my life.

I do so much want to work full time again one day serving the Lord through serving His people.

But for now I desparately need Social Security disability so that I can pay all these huge medical bills.

Please say a small intercessory prayer for me if possible.

I promise to pray fervently once again for all who are praying for me.
Thank you

Vito

May the Lord hear your prayers. Bless you!

St. Joseph, pray for Vito!

:signofcross: Prayed for your healing and your bills’ being paid.

I continue to pray for you VitoJoseph. You are in my intentions when I say the Rosary.

Please do not equate the ability to walk with success. There are so many people who cannot walk but still have contributed greatly to society and to God. Please spend time looking for these success stories and praying to God for his guidance on how you can best serve Him in your current state.

I went through the process of getting SSI. I just want to let you know that I am praying for you to have this process end successfully. I also pray that you would be able to stay calm in within a realm of peace. God has a way at calming our hearts.

May the Blessed Mother pray for us all

+JMJTJ+

Dear Vito,

May God’s perfect will be done.
He will keep you in perfect peace, if you keep your eyes on HIM.

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the
hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying.

God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.