Please pray that I would find a cheap place to move in to

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray that I would find a cheap apartment or house to move in to? I have to move out of my current apartment place. Thank you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, please help Holly to find a new place to live at: someplace safe and inexpensive. Thank you, Lord! Amen.

Well everyone, it looks like I can’t move out because my Grandma has told me she will take away my car if I try to. :frowning:

You are in my prayers. God Bless.

Thank you Heydon. I am wanting to move out because there has been way too much drama in my apartment complex since this one neighbor moved in. That and there is another neighbor that causes drama too with her daughter. My best friend, Darrell, doesn’t want to come over anymore because of the drama so I have to meet him at his house or at other places. :frowning:

Jesus please give Holly peace. Please bring peace into her appartment block, and heal the ill spirit in anyone around her. Holly tries so hard Jesus, she doesn’t always get everything right, but she tries so very hard. Please have great kindness and mercy for her.

Other refuge have I none;
Hangs my helpless soul on Thee:
Leave, ah! leave me not alone,
Still support and comfort me.
All my trust on Thee is stayed,
All my help from Thee I bring;
Cover my defenseless head
With the shadow of Thy wing! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.