Please pray that I would get a hold of Darrell ASAP or that he would get a hold of me

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray that I would get a hold of Darrell as soon as possible or that he would get a hold of me as soon as possible? I haven’t heard from him in 6 hours and I can’t call him because his phone is turned off. :frowning:

Well everyone, I finally got a hold of him about 30 minutes ago. Thank you. :slight_smile:

That’s great!! [SIGN]Praise Jesus![/SIGN]

lil_flower-luv,
Where did you get such a moniker? It was good to hear that Holly’s anxiety was relieved so soon; prayer doesn’t necessarily have a linear or one-to-one effectiveness in the physical world, but it is a wonderful, beautiful, powerful “tool” to verify and magnify our courage, confidence and conviction in facing difficulties. God bless all here and there and everywhere, even those with ill consciences and malicious tendencies, it’s never too late for turning over a new leaf. (T.G.)
Have a great day, St. Theresa, jr. (Wouldn’t it be neat to give her a great big hug and have a nice, hours-long chat with her?) :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.