Please pray that I'd be able to find a ride to Mass today

Hey everyone. I was wanting to go to Mass yesterday evening but I was not able to find a ride. I am hoping my dad or someone can take me this morning. I am really needing to go to Confession and this will probably be my only opportunity for a week or so. I have no idea how long it’ll be before my car gets out of the body shop. They had to order new handles for it.

Hi everyone. I could really use prayers for this intention. It is way too cold for me to walk to Mass. It is only 9 degrees outside and I seriously doubt that it will be higher than 20 out there by the time I would need to walk there.

Praying that someone will give you a lift.

Praying.

Done! May you be blessed with a lift to Mass. :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the prayers. My dad took me to Mass this morning and then his girlfriend, Patty, picked me up afterward. :slight_smile:

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.