Please pray that I'd hear back on my disability hearing soon

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray that I would hear a decision about my disability hearing as soon as possible? I have been waiting for 4 or 5 weeks now. My hearing was on October 15. Please pray that I would back from them a positive decision asap!

Holy Angels, please pray for OP’s intention

In my prayers Holly…

[LEFT]+
Saint Teresa of Avila,
We celebrated your feast day on October 15th, the same day Holly had her disability hearing. We know, Teresa, that you suffered illness in your early years in the convent. As you can relate to illness to those on earth, please use the merit of compassion you have gained because of your own suffering to pray for the soul of Holly.

She needs to know where she stands. Pray for her to continue to be patient awaiting this decision, but please pray that the decision comes with haste so she does not have to have this lingering in the back of her mind.

Please, Teresa, through the Love and Mercy of our God and Father who sent His Son Jesus by the power of His Holy Spirit, please pray that she receives a positive decision. Please pray for His Mercy to bring about evidence of His Mercy in this situation.

Please, also send up prayers of praise and thanksgiving in union with ours to this same God of ours, who deserves all greater glory. Help us recognize that it is by His Grace alone for our prayers and them being answered to be possible!

Mother Mary, through your Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart, please pray for us.
Saint Joseph, her most chaste spouse, please pray for us.
All Angels and All Saints, please pray for us!

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Amen, Amen!
+
[/LEFT]

you will!!! they take a long time!!! blessings!!!

Thank you everyone for your prayers and for your continued prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

Praying for your intentions.

Praying!

Prayers offered for your request, also trust & patience; all according to His will. In Jesus, Our Prince of Peace. Amen.

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.