Please pray that Jason would forgive me for my uncharitableness to him

Hi everyone. Could you please pray that Jason, my ex-boyfriend, would please forgive me for my uncharitableness towards him? He sent me a reply to an e-mail in which he said that he does not like me now and that he doesn't know if he ever will again. Please pray for our friendship.

I pray that the Lord helps to heal your wound. You are in my prayers.

[quote="punisherthunder, post:2, topic:177266"]
I pray that the Lord helps to heal your wound. You are in my prayers.

[/quote]

Thank you punisherthunder.

Lord, please let mutual charity prevail.
Lord let all be as You wish.
Please console Holly in her distress,
and heal her friend.

Thanks Trishie.

Lord,
I ask you to remind Holly how much You love her. Please hold her hand through her time of hurt. Increase her prayer life and confidence in You. Amen.

Blessed Virgin Mary,
Please show Holly your motherly love for her. Let Holly know that she has a Mother in You, and that You love her. Bring to Jesus her broken heart. Amen.

Holly,
It’s always hard when people want to end friendships. Can you share with us why he feels you were uncharitable? If not on the forum, then PM me. It’s obvious you care for him. The best thing you can do is pray to the Lord for Jason’s own sorrow and hurt. And while Jason may forgive you, it may take awhile (a long while) to be friends. Don’t contact him. Pray for your own state of mind. Remember how much GOD loves you!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Lord please help your children as we struggle through this life. Help all of us be charitable to all of us.

I Jesus’ Name.

Praying for his forgiveness …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*Praying for you, Holly. *

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Lord, please help Holly and Jason to be friends again. May Holly's apology move Jason's heart to remain her friend. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.