****We recently sold our home in March to buy a home we know would be a little more than comfortable, but within limits. Now that we are in a rental waiting to have the home finished, the interest rates have raised so much we are afraid we would barely be able to afford the payments. Plus, we have an unexpected grandbaby coming from our sixteen year old.
We are unsure if we should abandon our dream (are we being selfish???) and just get a smaller more affordable home, or bite the bullet and only have $200 a month to live on for four…no, five…people.
Please pray that we can figure out what to do in the next few days when we have to either lock in or not!!