Please pray that my Grandma wouldn't come over today

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray that my Grandma wouldn’t come over today? If she comes over, she’ll just get angry with me. Thanks.

Praying for you God Bless

Thank you Jnnywren. :slight_smile:

Here’s the situation. My apartment is a mess and no matter how much I clean, she’ll gripe and complain and get angry if she comes over. She hasn’t been over in over 2 or 3 months. My apartment isn’t that dirty but it will take a while to clean and I’m afraid that if she does come over she’ll get very angry with me.

Anyway, please pray for her as well. Earlier she told me that she could care less if I went out in the road and got hit by a car or truck. She has also told me before that I should kill myself which wasn’t very wise of her considering that I have been in the hospital numerous times for suicidal thoughts and attempts. But anyway, I do forgive her. Please pray for her.

If it is God’s will, she doesn’t come. However, if she comes, I pray that she is not getting angry or you have more patience dealing with her being angry.

Holding you both in my prayers.

Thank you StarMaiden. :slight_smile:

Hey Holly,
Here’s hoping you and your grandma can work things out.

Kathy

Thank you Katie. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying that all was well today

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:signofcross:

Um. Maybe you should call her and tell her to stay away. The next call should be to a mental health clinic, especially if you have suicidal ideation.

Asking us to pray that your grandmother doesn’t come over is kinda like asking someone to pray that the grocery store has butter while your house is on fire.

Please, in the name of whatever Divinity exists out there, get help. Real help.

Father, may both grandmother and granddaughter act with charity, maturity, and kindness toward each other. Let them both see through the superfluous things and recognise that their relationship will last longer than housekeeping. Throuch Christ our Lord, Amen.

I’m still keeping you in my prayers

Thanks everyone! She did not come over.

Hello Holly,it’s Nancy and I wanted you to know that i pray for all negative people to get the help they need. it sounds like your grandmother has a very negative response to you which you do not deserve and should not listen to since you have had some issues with the hospital.Please listen to me Holly you need to make some decisions in your life so you can be comfortable in your skins. I lost a daughter through negative behavior of someone she thought she loved. Do not allow yourself to be abused Physically, mentally, or spiritually. God does not work that way and i know You know people here are praying for You but God will help you if you help your self to. I pray in Christ Jesus name for your safty and that Father God will bless your mind for that is where satan attacks Gods children (in the mind) so put on the whole armour of Christ so you will be able to withstand the firey darts of the devil. Your grandmother is not satan but some people that are not close to God can be used by satan to hurt the believer. Pray always and seek the Lord, read the word there is power there. God Bless You and keep safe Love of Christ Nancy

I’m glad things worked out for you.

Happy for you

Thanks. :slight_smile: I would appreciate it if you guys (and gals :p) would continue to pray for the relationship between my Grandma and I. We have had a tense relationship for the past few years and sometimes it can be kind of rough to deal with. Thanks again!

continued prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.