Please pray that my headache would go away

Hey everyone. I had a dull headache all day yesterday which was barely noticeable most of the time. I went to bed early last night thinking that maybe it’d be gone in the morning. Well, it is still here but now it is worse. It has turned into a throbbing headache and while it isn’t severe it is very annoying and bothersome. If you all could please spare a few prayers that it would go away soon, I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

I forgot to mention something. Yesterday I took two Tramadol which is a prescription non-narcotic pain pill to get rid of the headache but it wouldn’t work and Tramadol usually works for severe pain and the pain wasn’t even severe. Well, today I took two Tylenol Arthritis in addition to two Tramadol because my pain management doctor told me I could do that if I end up with pain too severe for the Tramadol alone to kill. Thanks in advance for any prayers you can offer. I really appreciate it.

Praying hard for you Holly.

praying

Thanks to both of you for your prayers. The severity of the headache seems to have gone down now which I am sure must be an answer to your prayers because it hasn’t been long enough for the medicine to kick in yet. But then again, God can work through medicine just as easily as He can work through prayers alone.

Praying…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for Holly!

Prayers said

Saint Raphael, whose name means God heals, pray for her and make her headache go away. Amen.

Lord, grant your healing touch to Holly to remedy this painful affliction. Comfort her with angels, and accept all her prayers in union with your Passion. Mary, pray with us. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.