Please pray that my husband and I may conceive again

After trying to conceive for almost 7 years, my husband and I were ecstatic to find out in April that I was finally pregnant. A little over a month later, I miscarried. Would you please include us in your prayers that we may conceive again? Thank you and God bless you.

Oh my heart goes out to you both, what a terrible thing to happen after waiting so long.Please don’t despair God is good don’t give up hope. you conceived once you can do it again stay strong and God bless you are in my prayers

Dear Pia
I will pray for you every day with the memorare.
Remeber, oh most blessed Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought they intersession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, oh Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I
come, before the I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
Despise not my petitions but in thy mercy here and answer me. Amen
I prayed every day for my grandson who had a huge problem which was eventually resolved in as good a way as I could hope.
I hope Our Lady helps you soon.
Also St Gerard is the patron Saint of child birth.
Sr Rita is the patron Saint of Hopeless cases, and so is Saint Jude! Saint Rita is worth reading about.
My best wishes to you . God bless. RCTGS

May God comfort you through the loss of your child through miscarriage, and may He bless you and your husband with another child.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen

Please pray to Saint Philomena. I am now 30 weeks pregnant and she has been keeping our little healthy and safe.

Our Lady said that to Philomena nothing is refused an I am living proof of God’s love and Divine Mercy.

I place every prayer in St. Philomena’s hands first.

God Bless you.

Praying for you Krissy.

Mother Mary please pray for Krissy and her husband to conceive and welcome a healthy baby into their lives.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.