Please pray that my husband b healed of a daily head pain

I am asking for prayer partners to pray with me for my husband. My husband has been suffering, for the past 3 years, with severe daily head pain.

I pray that my husband will open his heart to accept the healing power of our Lord Jesus Christ.

My husband is having a difficult time dealing with such severe pain and I am worried about his emotional state as well as physical.

I truly trust and believe in our most precious Lord, as I was healed August 7, 2001, of a movement disorder called Dystonia.

May God bless all who respond and join me in prayer.

You could have just posted again on your old thread if you wanted.

Father in Heaven,
In cooperation with the prayers of all who rest with You in Heaven, with Mary our Mother, the perfect prayers of Jesus and the Holy Spirit, please help macwelli’s husband with his chronic head pain.

Please cast aside any evil influence that is trying to hinder him spiritually by afflicting him with this pain. May what he is currently going through be given to You so You can work Your will through the situation. Take his pain to the cross and let it be finished.

Use this as an opportunity to help him draw closer to you and to be graced with trust through faith and hope. Help him to see the suffering as providential.

Lord, with you all things are possible, do not let your child turn from you despite the pain he is suffering; instead help him turn toward you and remain with you always!

Amen, Amen!
+

I admit, this is the prayer I used last time, but I read it out loud. Just in case you were wondering!

Father, in the name of Jesus, please send Your Holy Spirit to heal any physical/emotional/spiritual issues that cause him so much distress and pain. Father please grant the prayer of his concerned wife.

A prayer from the heart, not from the head!

Amen!

praying.

As you know the power of prayer is a remarkable thing indeed. Please know both you and your husband are in my prayers!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your husband will be in my prayers for his healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.