Please pray that my sister-in-law can sell her house quickly

I have never asked for prayers to be said on this forum, but my sister-in-law has just put her house on the market as she can’t afford the mortgage (my brother died in October 2013). I would appreciate your prayers for her and she can sell it before the bank takes it. Thank you so much.

St Joseph, you took care of your Holy Family, and that is why we turn to your intercession in times of need. Please intercede on Jeb53’s SIL’s behalf. Help her home sell quickly, and for a fair price so that she will be able to move on without losing her house to the bank. Bless her and Jeb as they mourn the loss of their husband or brother, and may he rest in peace.

Prayer to Sell a House

O, Saint Joseph, you who taught our Lord the carpenter’s trade, and saw to it that he was always properly housed, hear my earnest plea. I want you to help me now as you helped your foster-child Jesus, and as you have helped many others in the matter of housing. I wish to sell this house quickly, easily, and profitably and I implore you to grant my wish by bringing me a good buyer, one who is eager, compliant, and honest, and by letting nothing impede the rapid conclusion of the sale.

Dear Saint Joseph, I know you would do this for me out of the goodness of your heart and in your own good time, but my need is very great now and so I must make you hurry on my behalf.

Saint Joseph, I am going to place you in a difficult position with your head in darkness and you will suffer as our Lord suffered, until this house is sold. Then, Saint Joseph, i swear before the cross and God Almighty, that i will redeem you and you will receive my gratitude and a place of honour in my home.

Amen.

Jeb you may perhaps also wish to post this request in the Prayer Intentions forum as a eans to receive more prayer for your sister-in-law’s house sale.

Lord please grant our prayers to lead a buyer with a fair price for the home.

Lord please console Jeb on this recent loss of his brother, and his sister-in-law in her loss of her husband.
Jeb, I’m sorry for your loss.

Your sister in Christ,
Trish

Thank you for your prayers and for guiding me to the Prayer Intention forum.

God Bless

St Joseph, you took care of your Holy Family, and that is why we turn to your intercession in times of need. Please intercede on Jeb53’s SIL’s behalf. Help her home sell quickly, and for a fair price so that she will be able to move on without losing her house to the bank. Bless her and Jeb as they mourn the loss of their husband or brother, and may he rest in peace.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.