Please pray that our newly engaged son finds a job since he was laid off

Two days after our son got engaged, he was given the pink slip. He’s been looking since Halloween for work. Please pray for him and his fiancee during this very stressful time when it should be happy instead.

Saint Joseph, please guide this gentleman to a fufilling and stable career which will enable him to support his family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord let Stbruno’s son who is looking for employment come to You with humble trust. During his doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help him. In his hours of loneliness, weariness and trials, Jesus, help him. In the failure of his plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles and sorrows, Jesus help him. When others fail him, and Your grace alone can assist him, Jesus, help him. When he throws himself on Your tender love as a Brother and Savior, Jesus, help him. When his heart is cast down by failure to see any good come from his efforts, Jesus, help him. When he feels impatient, and his cross irritates him, Jesus, help him. When he is ill, and his head and hands cannot work and he is lonely, Jesus, help him. Always, in spite of weakness, falls, and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus help him and I know you will never forsake him. Help him to find employment in this time of need.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you all for your incredible prayers and kindness.

Praying for your son. God Bless You. Peace.

Father, in Jesus’ name please have compassion on Stbruno’s son and his fiancee. Please help this young man to find reliable work soon so that he can look forward to security in their future.
Stbruno, I’m sorry that your son and his fiancee are going through this uncertainty and stress. I’ll remember them both in my prayers and Masses.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying very hard for him to find a good job soon!

praying

Praying…

thank you for still praying. Still not luck even though he’s sent his resumes to at least 130 different places.

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

God takes care of all whom he has created and redeemed through his Son. We put our trust in him and renew our prayer:
– Lord, you have worked wonders among us.

Lord of compassion, make our hearts pure and guide our steps,
so that we remember what is true, and just, and worthy of love.
For your name’s sake, O God, do not abandon us for ever:
do not let your covenant fade away.
Receive our contrite and humble hearts:
for those who put their trust in you will never be disappointed.
You called us to be prophets in Christ:
may we always proclaim your power.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, be generous with your grace to those who pray to you:
by your power, may they follow your commandments closely,
receive consolation in this present life,
and embrace the joys that are to come.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

My dear friend. I too know firsthand how devastating it is to be unemployed (for me…also many many months). Please know that I am keeping your son in my prayers. May God lead him to the right position and grant him a loving marriage …may the Holy Spirit surround this young couple with love and the wisdom to know that God will get them through this…I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted…Diane

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.