Please pray that our parish aquires our own building from the diocese

Hello everyone, I was hoping I could ask for your prayers for our FSSP parish to aquire our own building from the diocese. Right now, we share a building with another parish. We have one in mind and the efforts to get it seem to be moving forward. Our priest however has asked for prayers to help secure the deal. He asked specifically for prayers to St. Joseph and Padre Pio. Any prayers would be gladly appreciated. :smiley:

Will do! And since your parish is FSSP, I’ll throw St. Peter into the mix!

Pax Christi!

Thank you. :smiley: I guess I will add all my friends in my Heavenly task force as well.

Mary Help of Christians, pray for us
St. Joseph, pray for us
St. John Bosco, pray for us
St. Pio of Pietrelcina, pray for us
St. Therese of Lisieux, pray for us
St. Anne, pray for us
St. Benedict, pray for us
St. Scholastica, pray for us
St. Philomina, pray for us
St. Rita, pray for us
Bl. Miguel Pro, pray for us
Bl. Margaret of Castello, pray for us
Bl. Pier Giorgio, pray for us

Praying hard.

Prayers coming your way for your Parish! :signofcross:

Prayer to St. Joseph in any need:

Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me. Amen.

Good St. Joseph and good St. Pio, please intercede for this FSSP parish. Obtain from the Lord for them their own building so they can continue work for his greater glory. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.